A wedding at Lilith is an extraordinary experience!
Imagine yourself walking down a wooded path into a Redwood forest. You may stroll around the meditative spiral of abalone shells for a quiet contemplation before you cross the log bridge into the cathedral of the Redwoods. A water blessing takes place just before you pass under the trellis/chuppa where the sacred fire awaits you and your blessed ceremony commences.
Your recessional can take you to the Mother Garden to share some quiet moments of reflection together, before your reception.
The Iseum of Mary Isis can perform weddings at the location of your choice or on the sacred Iseum grounds of Lilith. We have many different ceremonies and rituals that you may choose from, and/or select to write your own vows. We invite your creativity, and honor your traditions and beliefs.
Our minister, Nancy Dew, performs traditional, non-traditional and non-denominational weddings. The following is a list of ceremonies available:
- Unity Candle Ceremony
- Rose Ceremony for the Mothers
- Personal addressing of the Bride and Groom
- Lighting Memorial Candles
- Cake and Wine Ceremony
- Traditional Readings
- Non-traditional Verse
- Sacred Ring Exchange
- Family Vows
- Children Vows
- Earth Based Rituals
- Jewish Traditions
- Same Sex Commitments
- Jumping the Broom
- Sacred fire Ritual
- Purifying Water Blessing
- Wedding Cup Story
- Inter-faith weddings
Officiant Fee is $500. This includes a free initial telephone consultation:
- Personal meeting with you
- Unlimited emails
- Work together on your choice of wording for any of the above ceremonies
- Help with writing your own vows
- Spiritual guidance as requested
- Telephone calls as needed
- Arrival on the wedding day one hour early to help you feel at ease
- Help with organizing processional
Please note: There will be a charge for travel over 50 miles. Rental of Lilith for your wedding: $500.00.