Let me show you an unspoiled ancient part of Hawaii!
February 18-25, 2012
Fun, Adventuresome Spiritual Discovery!
This exciting journey to the Big Island is now in its 12th year! It continues to thrill and inspire people of any age or walk of life. We truly immerse ourselves in Pele, the Goddess of the Volcano. On Her body of land and with Her guidance, we see and learn about ancient mystical Hawaii.
We begin our journey on the Hilo side of the Island, where the power of Pele is alive, near the stark most active volcano on earth. In the heart of Pele’s womb, you will see Her fiery lava and feel Her life force ignite your passion for life! We will deepen our spiritual connection to all of nature in this place of unspoiled beauty and harmony. Exotic trees are laden with succulent fruit, and the tropical fragrances of floral displays are abundant.
We will learn from the playful dolphins that come to help us heal; and feel the aloha spirit of the Hawaiian people.
- A ritual planting of coconut trees on Pele’s newest black sand beach
- Watsu ‘dolphin dance’ in a warm thermal pool
- Explore a jungle path out to warm tide pools for soaking, at the edge of the sea
- Spiritual teachings from a local Kahuna
- Hike into Kilauea Crater to make offerings to Pele
- Float on bamboo in the hidden lake of an ancient volcano
- Swim at a black sand, clothing optional beach
- Dance, learn the Hula, and make your own ti leaf lei
- Explore the Hilo Farmers Market
- Body movement each morning on the bluff overlooking the pounding surf
- See Lava tubes and the petrified forest
- Snorkel in colorful coral gardens with amazing tropical fish and turtles
- Swim near and possibly with the dolphins
- Ritual of forgiveness and letting go at the sacred Place of Refuge
The cost for this spiritual journey is $1795 and includes 7 nights accommodations, all meals, tours and transportation around the island, and much more. A deposit of $595 is due now to hold your place on the trip and space is limited.
If you are interested, please contact us either by email or phone at 707-886-1810.